FOAF.Vix, first publicly introduced in August 2006, has been heavily improved in the last 4 months. FOAF.Vix is a robust visualizer and relation explorer for FOAF (Friend of a Friend) files. Its highlighted features are the following:
- Standalone or customizable embedded web widget.
- Additional JSON output support.
- Localization (ca,de,el,en,eo,es,fr,ja,la,nb,pl,uk).
- Autodiscovery support.
- Microformats friendly (outputs hCard, hCalendar, adr, geo).
- Extracts FOAF data from XHTML RDFa 1.0.
- Simple and fast (uses 48h local caching).
In addition, the project's homepage has a new look: